Get fit with
I am a qualified solicitor, but after eight years in the law decided that life is too short to be stressed everyday. I looked for a career change into an area I am genuinely passionate about: health and fitness.
I have since specialised in pre & postnatal exercise and womens wellness. Being a mum myself I have been through the pregnancy journey, exercising all the way up to 39 weeks!
I also have an interest in sports specific training. Post baby I have successfully returned back to North Premiership hockey, playing for Didsbury Northern ladies 1s. I also love walking outdoors in the Cheshire countryside with my family and taking time to slow down and practice some yoga. Life is all about balance and that is what I am passionate about helping my clients achieve.
- Level 2 qualified gym instructor
- Level 3 qualified personal trainer
- Level 3 Active IQ qualification in Designing Pre and Post Natal exercise
- FutureFit qualification in pre and postnatal nutrition
- Cherry Bakers pelvic floor workshop
- Hatton Academy advanced boxing instructor
- Sports England safeguarding children workshop
- Paediatric First Aid training with Millies Trust
For a free, no obligation introductory chat, call Charlie on +44 7736 061546