There are many aspects to yoga. Yoga is a system of physical exercises or postures (called Asanas). These asanas build strength, flexibility, coordination and confidence. Yoga is also about breathing (called pranayama) which helps calm and refresh the body and children’s minds. We create yoga stories depending on age and apply appropriate games. We learn about cooperation during partner yoga. We are learning about our feelings and emotions and how to get rid of all our worries.
Kids Yoga is also about exploring and learning in a fun, safe and playful way. Yoga is fantastic for children. Here is what children and adults can learn from yoga:
- Yoga teaches us about our bodies and mind
- Yoga teaches us how to breath better and sleep better
- Yoga teaches us how to quiet the mind before exams
- Yoga teaches us about balance
- Yoga teaches us how to understand our body and feelings
- Yoga teaches us about taking care of ourselves.
Book your group Family Yoga class : 07722-141380
Kids yoga class on Sunday at 10.30am in Yew Tree Wellness .